When it comes to shipping materials outside the United States, you'll need to build in some extra time, as some countries may have new rules in effect post-9/11. One of the most important people who can help you figure things out is an international freight forwarder. This person will transport your shipment from one of its consolidation points in the U.S. to the airport or seaport and will help with documentation. (Some forwarders also transfer shipments from your warehouse to the ...

Register for Complete Access (Valid Email Required)

By registering on MeetingsNet now, you'll not only unlock the The ABCs of Shipping, you'll also gain access to exclusive premium content.

Already registered? here.