Adam's Mark Hotels & Resorts Meetings Express * (800) 766-MEET
* Meetings Express puts planners in touch with one hotel contact who arranges all meeting needs, including guest and meeting rooms, catering, audiovisual, and more. Upgrades to the program are planned.
Canadian Pacific Hotels (including Princess Hotels) * (800) 458-8915; or (703) 524-2201 in the U.S., (416) 367-7220 in Canada
* The national sales office checks availability and rates, and guarantees turnaround service within 24 hours, including proposal faxed or e-mailed to the planner with rate confirmations, availability, etc. Each hotel has a "one-stop shopping" salesperson who handles all the details of small meetings, including banquet event orders.
Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts * (800) MEETINGS
* New program beginning in 1999 guarantees 24-hour response from the hotel, and offers planners points for Miles for Meetings or Priority Club. On site, the planner has immediate communication with the conference concierge via the Crowne Plaza Hotphone two-way radio and digital telephone, as well as free local phone calls. Each hotel will have a meetings services expert with the CMP designation.
Delta Hotels and Resorts Great Meetings Guaranteed * (800) 387-1265
* Delta guarantees the following, available at 24 Delta hotels in Canada and Florida: response to inquiries within one business day; function rooms set up as requested; audiovisual equipment on time and in working order; refreshment breaks on time; and supplies in the meeting room. Planners receive packages that include a fact sheet or layout of the hotel indicating meeting locations; meeting planner pins that identify them as VIPs to hotel staff; the hotel restaurant menu and a list of daily specials; and telephone numbers of key hotel staff. Each meeting room is equipped with a tackle box of essential supplies (e.g., markers, masking tape, stapler, ruler).
Doubletree Hotels, Guest Suites and Resorts * (800) 233-6161
* The group sales desk gathers all information from the planner and sends it to the individual hotel sales person, who is then the sole contact and coordinates availability, rates,, etc. Planners can also obtain information through Meeting Facts by Fax (888-4MTG-FAX), a 24-hour fax-back service that provides detailed data sheets on the specific property.
Hilton Hotels Corporation Hilton Direct * (800) 321-3232
* Inbound account executives handle all calls for any Hilton worldwide. Services offered include a group planning hot line to secure guest rooms and meeting facilities (Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Standard Time); toll-free fax numbers; a toll-free 800 number for each account executive; 24-hour response for U.S. hotels and 48 hours for international hotels; the ability to check multiple destinations; immediate communication with hotels through state-of-the-art computer system; one contact for all Hilton hotels; and recommendations on appropriate hotel destinations.
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts Hyatt Meeting Connection * (800) 543-1818
* For meetings of 10 to 100, written proposals are issued by mail or fax within 48 hours of the initial request . The Meeting Connection Manager provides information and guidance, and serves as the connection to guest services, reservations, audiovisual equipment and services, convention services, and catering. The room setup can be previewed at least 30 minutes before the meeting, and the room will be refreshed frequently during the day. The Meeting Request Line, a special on-site phone number, connects directly to the Meeting Connection team for any special requests or questions on the day of the meeting.
Inter-Continental Hotels & Resorts Pronto * Contact individual hotels directly.
* This program for small meetings will be rolled out at 10 North American properties in December 1998, with South American and Mexican hotels to follow. Part of the new Meetings Options program, Pronto features a response and an easy-to-read, short contract within 24 hours, as well as standardized billing and menus. Planners have a choice of one of the following options: airline miles for the planner, welcome cocktail reception, VIP airport transfers, VIP room upgrades, or a customized local option offered by the individual hotel.
Kempinski Hotels and Resorts * (212) 697-8600
* One contact handles the entire sales process and can provide immediate information on rates, banquet menus, meeting rooms floor plans, dimensions, decor, guest rooms, restaurant reservations, and more for all Kempinski hotels. A response with date and rate availability and a written offer within one business day are guaranteed. Delivery of sales kits and collateral materials as well as site inspections and other additional services can be arranged.
Loews Hotels Loews Access * Contact individual hotels directly.
* One hotel representative coordinates all group arrangements, including guest rooms, banquet functions, and meeting space. Confirmation takes place within 24 hours. The "Rush" program allows planners to call on a special dispatcher for last-minute requests or changes at meetings.
Omni Hotels Omni Express * (800) OMNI-EXP
* With this targeted, one-stop shopping program for small meetings, the entire meeting--including accommodations, catering, audiovisual, etc/--can be planned over the phone, with written confirmation and a standardized short contract sent within 24 hours. The program is covered by Omni Successful Meetings Guarantee, which guarantees all aspects of the meeting are completed satisfactorily.
Marriott Hotels, Resorts and Suites Marriott Executive Meeting Manager Program * (800) 831-4004
* EMM offers meeting planners one contact at the hotel to arrange all their meeting needs. Developed with the small-meeting planner in mind, the program guarantees continuity and simplicity through the standardization of, master billing, group resumes, and post-convention reports at select properties worldwide. Additionally, the "Red Coat Program," offered by the Marriott Meetings Network at 41 meeting and convention hotels and resorts in the U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean, ensures immediate on-site response to meeting requests from associates in red blazers.
Radisson Hotels Meeting Solutions * (800) 444-3344
* For groups of 50 or fewer, specially trained salespeople help with site selection and guidance. Quick fax confirmations and special in-room meetings amenities kit are part of the package. A dedicated on-site sales representative at the property handles all meeting requirements, including accommodations, catering, audiovisual, etc.
Renaissance Hotels & Resorts Meeting Express * (800) 872-MEET
* Designed for meetings of 50 or fewer people, this one-stop shopping program is staffed by sales managers who handle all reservations and meeting/banquet arrangements, including audiovisual services, food and beverage, technical equipment, and administrative needs. A formal proposal is guaranteed within 24 hours; most often the proposal is made within four hours. When the proposal is accepted, the client works directly with the Meeting Express coordinator at the property. Meeting Express is available internationally.
Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts * New York: (212) 768-3190; Los Angeles: (310) 665-2000
* There is one North American contact for all planning and follow-through, including guest rooms, meeting rooms, catering, audiovisual services, and post-meeting accounting. Response time is generally within 24 hours. One dedicated contact works with the planner on-site.
Sheraton Hotels and Resorts (including Luxury Collection and Four Points) * (800) 500-1282
* Sheraton offers a dedicated small meetings sales department geared to groups using 10 to 100 rooms at any Sheraton property worldwide. Response to requests for information on dates, rates, and availability is guaranteed within 24 hours. Help is available to determine the best location, considering the budget and group demographics.
Sonesta Hotels & Resorts * (800) 477-4556
* A toll-free number feeds directly into the nearest regional sales office. Clients work with one salesperson from start to finish, including negotiating terms and conditions of the contract, guest and meeting rooms, catering, audiovisual, accounting, and follow-up. The targeted response time is within four hours. The program is available for domestic and international meetings.
Walt Disney World Resort * (407) 828-3074
* The planner will work with one Disney account executive who arranges all accommodations, meetings, catering, audiovisual services, etc. He or she also plans, coordinates, and executes all other group functions and events throughout Walt Disney World, which can include admission to parks, golf, special productions, and entertainment; and coordination with Disney Cruise Line and Disney merchandise. The program is available at Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Yacht 7 Beach Club Resort, Disney's Boardwalk Resort, the Disney Institute, and Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.
Westin Hotels & Resorts Westin One Call * (800) 301-1111
* Designed for small meetings, the toll-free number is staffed by professionally trained personnel who fill out a comprehensive checklist, which is then faxed directly to the appropriate hotel's One Call sales manager (Or planners may call the hotel of choice directly). Clients are contacted by the sales manager within 24 hours of the initial call, and contracts are sent out within 48 hours of verbal acceptance. One Call sales managers are the sole hotel contact for the planners; they handle the inquiry, confirm availability of guest rooms and meeting rooms, negotiate rates, complete all contracts and banquet event orders, and handle all meeting details. The program is available in the U.S. and in Canada.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Wyndham One at the Wyndham Small Meetings Desk * (800) 996-4016
* This program is for meetings using 25 or fewer guest rooms per night. Meeting executives work with one manager from start to finish who will handle rate quotes, contracts, menu planning, and on-site coordination. Confirmation can be expected within 24 hours. This small meetings program is available at both domestic and international properties.