Springtime, a one-dayand conference for the association community, will be held June 14 at the Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C., sponsored by the American Society of Association Executives and the Center for Association Leadership.
After two educational sessions in the morning and an opening general session, the trade show runs from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., attracting about 800 exhibitors. A broad range of suppliers will be in the booths, including convention bureaus, technology companies, hotels and resorts, exposition services companies, airlines, and more.
During two morning educational sessions, attendees can choose from among the following topics:
- A First Timer's Guide to International Meeting Planning
- Food & Beverage: Creativity and Cost Savings—The Best of Both Worlds
- Organizational Creativity, Disney-Style
- Better Conflict Conversations
- Winning the Talent War: Leadership in Action
- Steering Clear of Legal Hazards in Meeting
- The Army: Using Your Members to Welcome Your Members
- Knowledge Is Power: What You Need to Know to Negotiate the Best Deal With Your General Contractor
- Extending Your Meeting: Before, During, and After
- Growing Pains
- Sharpen Your Meeting Management: Discover APEX and the Tools to Use It
- Event Cancellation Protection: Don't Let Mother Nature Steal Your Thunder
The cost of the event is $115 for members, $130 for nonmembers, with early-bird discounts available through June 3. Registration fees are also broken out for attendees who can come for only the morning or the afternoon. Click here for registration details.