Fast Facts * Where We Are 20 miles from Orlando International Airport * taxis, buses available
* Where to Stay 2,267 guest rooms, 191 suites
* amenities-- minibars, coffeemakers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, modem hookups, voice mail
* Where to Play, on site-- 4 tennis courts, outdoor pools and rock grotto swimming pool, miniature golf, 2 health studios * off site-- 5 nearby WDW Resort championship 18-hole golf courses, adjacent to Disney's BoardWalk entertainment district, across from Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
* Where to Eat 17 restaurants on site, the largest seating 300 people * fresh fish and seafood, steak, buffet, Japanese sushi bar
* Where to Meet 75 meeting rooms, largest is 6,800 square feet * 51,000 square feet of exhibit space * total of 250,000 square feet of meeting space * additional outdoor venues * audiovisual department
* Tech Info in-room modem hookups, voice mail * state-of-the-art technology throughout the property * installed and portable public address system, closed-cable television, computer monitor projectors, VCRs * interactive Web site for meeting planners, floorplans, catering information, personalized electronic response
* Did You Know... The resorts' architecture has been called whimsical, yet sophisticated. Often referred to as "postmodern bookends," the Swan and Dolphin were designed to be a premier meeting facility.
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Stats 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: 407.934.4000, 800.524.4939
Director of Marketing: Dave Bagwell
Director of Convention Services: Bob Nicoli