Brian Meyer, president
Meeting Expectations Inc.
LEADERSHIP: Brian Meyer, president; Jeff Rausch, COO
TOP CUSTOMER MARKETS: computers/electronics, business services
AT A GLANCE: Meeting Expectations, which is celebrating its 20th year in business, reports four new hires this year, the launch of a new Web site in April, and a spot on the Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work listing, where it ranked 10th in the small business category. New corporate meeting clients in 2011/2012 include HoneyBaked Ham and Mojang. The company’s owners also own destination management company Allied PRA Atlanta.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- Corporate meetings in 2011: 175
- Incentive travel programs in 2011: 16
- Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside the U.S.: 5%
- Room nights booked for meetings and incentives: 43,125
- Revenue from planning and executing meetings and incentives: 35%
- Full-time employees: 68
BACK TO THE 2012 CMI 25 LIST