The MGM Grand is set on 115 acres in the heart of Las Vegas on the world-renowned Strip. The resort features a 171,500-square-foot casino, world-class entertainment, fine restaurants, and a 380,000-square-foot conference center with indoor and outdoor meeting space.
- Where We Are 10 minutes or 1.5 miles from McCarran International Airport • taxis, limousines, shuttle service available
- Where to Stay 5,034 guest accommodations • deluxe bedrooms to 6,064-square-foot suites • recent room renovations
- Where to Play on-site — 17,000-seat Grand Garden Arena featuring superstar performers; EFX Alive starring Rick Springfield; legendary headliners, such as Tom Jones, David Copperfield • 6.6 acres, with 5 pools, 3 whirlpools, river, waterfalls • casino, spa and fitness center, lion habitat, shopping • off-site — Las Vegas strip, desert tours, golf
- Where to Eat 17 eating facilities on-site • continental, Eastern Mediterranean, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, casual fare, and more
- Where to Meet 57 meeting rooms • tri-level conference space • 315,000 square feet of total function space • 61,388-square-foot Grand Ballroom holds 5,248 people reception-style • 70 breakout rooms • 6.6-acre outdoor function area • full audiovisual department • business service department • extensive services for small and large groups
- What's New satellite hotel check-in/guest registration facility at Las Vegas' McCarran Airport, located in South Baggage Claim
- Tech Info in-room voice mail • teleconferencing, videoconferencing, high-tech audiovisual services
- Did You Know … The MGM Grand Conference Center was voted leading conference center in North America at the 2001 World Travel Awards.
3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109