1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
On my snowboard, knee-deep in fresh champagne powder, enjoying a bright, sunny day and the incredible Utah mountain scenery!
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
Steven Curtis Chapman, Casting Crowns, Josh Groban, and Mark Schultz
3. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you want?
The power of flight to roam this incredible planet at will
4. It's time for a second career, what do you choose?
A college business school professor involved in preparing the next generation of meeting and travel industry professionals
5. When your life story is made into a movie, who should they cast as you?
6. What's the best book you’ve read in the past year?
The Lost Symbol or Twelve Ordinary Men
7. What’s your hidden talent?
Tying cherry stems in a knot with my tongue and no hands!
8. Who inspires you?
Steven Curtis Chapman, Maggie Thatcher, Lee Strobel
9. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, whom would you choose?
Lewis or Clark
10. What is your favorite cause/charity?
Adopting international children in need
11. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
I meet with a men’s accountability group weekly to help me stay focused on my most important priorities.
12. If you could go back in time, what would you change about your life?
I am very blessed and have enjoyed an incredibly rich life so far. There is nothing that I would change.