1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
New York City – my favorite city in the world!
2. What's playing on your iPod
Currently, I have to admit……Justin Bieber!
3. When your life story is made into a movie, who should they cast as you?
Amy Huberman— a really cool Irish actress!
4. What's the best book you read in the past year?
Wonder by R. J. Palacio. It’s the most uplifting and positive book I have read in a long time. It reminds you what is really important in life.
5. What's your hidden talent?
I make a pretty badass cupcake!
6. Who inspires you?
My parents. My Mom for her kindness—she has taught me how valuable it is to think always about other people’s feelings…..and how important it is to say a simple thank you! And my Dad (Ovation Global co-founder Patrick Delaney) for his engaging personality and his positive attitude about every single thing. No achievement is too small!
7. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, who would you choose?
Giuliana Rancic, I would love her job of interviewing all of the stars on the Oscars Red Carpet. What an experience!!
8. What is your favorite cause/charity?
The Ideal School in New York—a school in NYC that my Aunt and Uncle set up as a school for with the core value of inclusion. It is a school that embraces diversity and where kids of all abilities can learn together without being segregated.
9. What do you do to stay healthy?
Yoga and running. I’m a qualified yoga instructor and am also currently training to run the NYC Marathon this year!
10. What is your greatest strength?
11. If you could go back in time, what would you change about your life?
I would pass my American driver’s license exam—and avoid the curbs this time!
12. What is your favorite quote?
"The glass is always half full."
You Might Also Be Interested In