Chateau on the Lake is a distinctive resort hotel and convention center situated atop a mountain in the Ozarks. From the full-service marina to the day spa, Chateau on the Lake offers unparalleled service and facilities for meetings and conferences from twelve to 2,000.
Fast Facts * Where We Are one hour or 43 miles from Springfield Branson Regional Airport * shuttles, car rentals available
* Where to Stay 302 guest rooms, 56 suites * feather pillows, hair dryers, oversized towels, irons and ironing boards, coffeemakers, lighted make-up mirror
* Where to Play on sitemarina, hiking, tennis, indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzis, salon, day spa * off sitefive golf courses, Silver Dollar City theme parks, outlet shopping, 70-plus live theaters
* Where to Eat four restaurants on site * the largest seats 120 people* deli, cafe, grille, sweet shoppe
* Where to Meet 20 meeting rooms * 42,000 total square feet of exhibit space * boardroom suites * Great Hall seats 2,200 banquet-style, 4,000 theater-style * eight breakout rooms * audiovisual equipment * 52-person movie theater * exceptional food and beverage service * dedicated meeting staff
* What's Available for Groups theme parties * cookouts * tours and team building activities
* What's New the resort recently celebrated its second birthday
* Tech Info in-room data ports, two telephones, voice mail * meeting rooms have teleconference equipment, projection screens, in-house sound, complete audiovisual department
* Did You Know... The lakeside resort displays hand-painted murals of European castles in the Great Hall.
Chateau on the Lake Resort Hotel and Convention Center Stats 415 North State Highway 265 Branson, MO 65616 Phone: 417.334.1161, 888.333.5253 Fax: 417.332.1045 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.jqh.com/chateau.html
Director of Sales: Vienna Bowling Director of Convention Services: Matthew Price