What began as one office, one biplane, and one dream now flies more people from North America to Australia and the South Pacific than any other airline. Rather than sitting on its laurels, Qantas is raising its level of service to new heights, from reservation to destination. Great customer service is Qantas Airways' number one goal.
Fast Facts * What We Are an airline based in Australia -- 135 planes in the fleet -- serve more than 18.6 million passengers per year to more than 30 countries worldwide
* Where We Fly daily service from Los Angeles to Sydney and Auckland -- codeshare to and from New York, Miami, Dallas/Fort Worth, Las Vegas, Boston, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Toronto, Vancouver -- frequent flier partners with British Airways, American Airlines, Canadian, Alaska, Continental, US Airways -- fly direct 15 times per week between Los Angeles, California and Sydney, Australia; 7 times per week between Los Angeles and Auckland, New Zealand; 7 times per week between Honolulu, Hawaii and Sydney -- daily flights from Canada
* What's New business class "Dreamtime Seats," with 5-way electronic adjustment and 50" seat pitch; personal in-flight entertainment systems, amenities kits, and brasserie-style meals; new seats in economy class, ergonomically designed with lumbar support (progressively being introduced across the Qantas International Fleet--available on selected flights from Los Angeles) -- New York via Los Angeles to Sydney, Los Angeles to Melbourne nonstop, and Los Angeles via Auckland to Brisbane same plane
* What's Available for Groups Tour Conductor tickets to facilitate travel (based on number of seats booked and fare paid) -- complimentary drinks and movies -- toll-free fax number -- dedicated group agents at group desk -- a group desk that strives to satisfy
* Did You Know... Qantas knows the importance of meetings and incentives. Its experienced staff can help to customize a meeting program that will inspire participants or an incentive that will generate high levels of enthusiasm. Both Australia and New Zealand offer exceptional travel values.
Qantas Airways Stats * U.S. Address: 841 Apollo Street, Suite 400
* El Segundo, CA 90245
* Phone: 310.726.1400; Reservations: 800.227.4500
* Fax: 310.726.1401
* Web: www.qantas.com
* Incentive & Conventions Manager, The Americas: Laura Howell