Marriott Beach Resorts in St. Thomas overlook the beautiful harbor of Charlotte Amalie. The newly renovated resort is acknowledged as one of the most complete convention centers in the Virgin Islands. The resort has more than 60,000 square feet of meeting, banquet, and function space.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 25 minutes or five miles from Cyril E. King Airport * taxis, shuttles available
* Where to Stay 408 guest rooms, 88 suites at Frenchman's Reef; 96 luxury units at Morning Star * hair dryers, direct-dial telephones * each room offers ocean, palm court, or harbor views
* Where to Play on sitetwo lighted tennis courts, volleyball, swimming pools, water sports, health club and spa * off sitetour activities, golf, scuba diving, snorkeling, shopping
* Where to Eat five restaurants on site * steakhouse, Caribbean-style, seafood, Italian, American cuisine, 24-hour room service * eight bars and lounges
* Where to Meet 16 meeting rooms * 14,100-square-foot ballroom * 60,000 square feet of function space * receptions from 12 to 1,000 people * largest room seats 1,400 people theater-style or 1,085 banquet-style * business center, full conference services department
* What's Available for Groups private yacht charter, sunset cruises, Atlantis Submarine, art tours, Mahogany Run 18-hole golf course, wildlife preserve
* What's New $60 million renovation including outdoor terrace function space, separate check-in area for groups, and in-room data lines and voice mail
* Tech Info on-site videoconferencing capabilities, custom data port capabilities, high-fidelity sound system, rheostat-controlled lighting in ballroom, audiovisual department
* Did You Know... St. Thomas' tax exempt status qualifies U.S. companies for deductions of meeting and conference expenditures.
Marriott Beach Resorts, Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Stats
United States Virgin Islands
Phone: 340.776.8500, 800.524.2000 (reservations) Fax: 340.776.3054
V.P, Operations and: Andrew HeLal