Small hotels of fewer than 150 guest rooms offer groups a feeling of intimacy and camaraderie that can help strengthen relationships and foster. These properties offer exclusive milieus that are ideal for and upscale incentive programs ranging from eight to 150 people. Many will allow your group to take over the entire hotel, and all provide personalized service and a full spectrum of special actiities that range from a cocktail and dinner party at a private home to teambuilding sailboat races to customized stress-management workshops. Be it a small corporate board meeting or a special reward for top achievers, the Caribbean's small hotels will go all out for your group.
Covecastles Anguilla Situated on a secluded half mile of white sand beach, Covecastles makes an ideal setting for groups seeking to mix meetings with enjoyment. Each guest at the 36-room, 14-villa enclave can count on personalized service, a unique meeting environment, and an ambiance so peaceful it will clear the cobwebs from the minds of the most frenetic corporate executives.
* Group activities: day boat trips to neighboring islands * cultural island tour, off-shore cay lunch, local music * island sightseeing, snorkeling, lunch
* On-site recreation: beach, sailing, fishing, tennis, snorkeling, cycling
* Corporate groups: ideal group size from 10 to 36 people * perfect for incentive getaways
* Group packages: from $222 p/p per night * includes room service charge, tax, breakfast, dinner, airport transfers
U.S. CONTACT: Ralph Locke Phone: 800.223.1108
Negril Cabins Resort Jamaica Set amidst lush tropical vegetation, far from the din of the outside world, the 90-room Negril Cabins Resort makes an ideal executive retreat. The fully appointed, eco-friendly resort emphasizes personalized service and fosters a relaxing atmosphere conducive to groups of 20 to 30 people.
* Group activities: adventure escapes into the Blue Mountains * teambuilding/rafting excursions * charter fishing boats * beach olympics, nature tours to waterfalls, diving excursions
* On-site recreation: tennis, pool, snorkeling, scuba diving (and instruction), beach, fitness area, outdoor Jacuzzi, water bicycles, volleyball, canoes
* Corporate groups hosted: ideal for board meetings, training sessions, teambuilding, product launches
* Group packages: from $150 per person * choice of dining options and on- or off-property themed events