* Jennifer Anderson has formed her own company, J. Anderson & Associates, in Chicago, specializing in the production of corporate events. Anderson most recently served as catering manager at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
* Charlie Walraven has joined The BellWether Group, an independent meeting planning firm, as president of their meeting planning group. Walraven, who will serve in the group's Nashville, TN office, is a 15-year veteran of Opryland Hotel, where he most recently served as director of convention services.
* The Hayes Conference Center in San Jose, CA, has announced several staff changes. Jeff Perry has been promoted to director of operations. He had been director of sales. Peter Dumont has joined as national account manager. Previously, he had served as sales manager with Graylyn International Conference Center in Winston-Salem, NC.
* The Greater Cincinnati Convention and Visitors Bureau has appointed Stephen R. Stickford vice president of convention sales. A 28-year hospitality industry veteran, Stickford most recently served as senior vice president of sales and services for the Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau.
* The Scottsdale (AZ) Hilton Resort and Villas has announced two staff changes. John Harmon has been promoted to director of sales and marketing. He had been assistant director of sales. Assuming his former position is Jennifer Landers, who had previously served as sales manager for the Three Pointe Hilton Resorts in the Phoenix area.
* Dan Fitzgerald, Jr. has joined the Doubletree Hotel/Orange County Airport in Costa Mesa, CA, as director of sales and marketing. He comes from the Doubletree Hotel/San Francisco Airport, where he had been director of sales and marketing.
* The Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa in Fort Myers, FL, has announced two promotions. Linda Elland has been promoted to director of sales and marketing. She had served as director of sales. Michelle McLeod has been promoted to director of group sales. She had been sales manager.
* Bette Gill has been promoted to director of sales and marketing at the San Diego/Del Mar Hilton. She had served as director of catering.
* Priscilla Lorenzin has been promoted to director of sales and marketing for Indian Lakes Resort in Bloomington, IL, and Nordic Hills Resort in Itasca, IL. She had been associate director of sales with Indian Lakes Resort.
* The New Orleans Hilton Riverside has named Eric Janecke director of sales and marketing. He had served at the Renaissance in Washington, DC, as director of sales and marketing.
* The ANA Hotel Washington, DC has named Neeru Dhawan director of marketing. Previously, she had served as director of sales and marketing for the Watergate Hotel, also in Washington, DC.
* The San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter and the San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk have appointed Scott Cannon director of the newly created Destinations by Marriott, which provides destination management for meeting planners. Cannon previously served for nine years as director of sales for Kaleidoscope, a destination management company with offices in Dallas and San Antonio.
* The Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL, has promoted Anne Hamilton-Chehab to director, resort sales. She had been sales director for the corporate/participant and executive sales departments.
* The Greater Pittsburgh Convention & Visitors Bureau has named Susan M. Giver national sales director. Most recently, Giver served as director of sales for the Doubletree Hotel Pittsburgh.
* Todd Unger has joined the Daytona Beach (FL) Convention & Visitors Bureau as senior sales manager for the meeting and conventions department. He had served as director of sales for Indigo Lakes Resort, also in Daytona Beach.
* The Barbados Tourism Authority has announced three appointments. Robert McChlery has been promoted to regional sales manager--Canada. McChlery, who will be based in Toronto, had been assistant sales manager. Jennifer Barrow has been promoted to regional sales manager--South and Southeast, U.S. She had been assistant sales manager, and will now be based inMiami. Dierdre Kindthistle has joined as regional sales manager--Northeast and Midwest. Kindthistle, who will be based in New York, most recently served as director of travel agency operations/sales and marketing for AAA North Jersey.
* The Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau has named Keith Arnold as president/CEO. Arnold comes to Albuquerque from the Greater Corpus Christi (TX) Business Alliance, where he had served as chief executive officer.
* Todd R. Tamer has been named senior catering and convention services manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta. He had served as senior catering and convention services manager for the Peabody Hotel in Orlando, FL.
* At the Nashville (TN) Convention Center, Elisa Putman has been promoted to event services manager. She had been senior event coordinator.
* Ann Shea Worst has joined the Jacksonville & the Beaches (FL) Convention & Visitors Bureau as convention sales manager. Most recently, she had served as sales manager for Motel Properties, Inc., at Clarion Resort Buccaneer and Comfort Inn Island Suites, in Jekyll Island, GA.