Site (formerly the Society of Incentive and Travel Executives) rolled out its 2009 Crystal Awards competition, considered by many to be the Emmy Award of the incentive industry. The Crystal Awards honor companies that deliver world-class motivational experiences that drive business results.
This yearβs program categories have been streamlined to the following five:
- Most Effective Use of a Motivational Experience for a Strategic Business Solution
- Exceptional Motivational Travel Award Program
- Outstanding Motivational Event
- Outstanding Sustainable Motivational Experience
- Most Impactful Destination for a Motivational Experience (new this year).
The competition is open to Site members only, and the entry period ends June 17. Winners will be announced during the Site International Conference, to be held October 30 to November 2 in Aruba. For more information, visit siteglobal.com/crystals.