With the most comprehensive seminar program in its history, EIBTM will take place December 2-4 at the Fira Gran Via in Barcelona. The exhibition for the conference, incentives, events, business travel, and meetings industry, EIBTM attracts hosted meeting planners from around the world, this year operating a number of charter flights from Gatwick and Paris specifically for those buyers.
Among the educational offerings this year:
- Global Meetings Management: A corporate master class aimed large corporations wishing to implement a multicultural, multi-national program, hosted by BCD Meetings & Incentives
- Architecture of Meetings: A presentation by author Maarten Vanneste and Dr. Elling Hamso, Europe’s leading specialist
- Making the Most of the Millennial Generation: A keynote by business consultant Graeme Godrington
- The Global Marketplace—North American Planner Perspectives: A panel discussion featuring senior planners from the Professional Convention Management Association
- The EIBTM 2008 Industry Trends & Market Share Report: the official launch, presented by Rob Davidson, EIBTM industry analyst
- Career Strategies in a Changing Workplace: A presentation by Padraic Gilligan, president, Society of Incentive & Travel Executives, and managing director, Ovation Global GMC
For much more and info on the hosted buyer program, visit http://www.eibtm.com.