President of special events for Total Event Specialists/Total Entertainment
and host of a reality TV show under development
1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be? Someplace special with my friends, eating, drinking, and laughing for hours
2. What’s playing on your iPod? I love my classics (like Sting , Foreigner, Journey) and really classic disco/dance music. But for some reason—even on my iPod—I can’t sop playing Adele. Adele, Adele, stop playing Adele!
3. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you want? I already am a superhero—I’m the Batman (I even have a Batman tattoo, but keep that a secret). I’m safe and secure with my Batman utility belt (and the Batmobile, too).
4. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose? Anchorman or news reporter (I idolize Matt Lauer!) or a fun, controversial talk-show host. But it has to be one that’s cool!
5. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you? George Clooney, of course. Seriously, ask me a hard one!
6. What’s the best book you read in the past year? The Giving Tree. It is a wonderful book—share it with your children.
7. What’s your hidden talent? I’m not sure how many people know this, but I am an artist. I doodle now, but at one time in my life I thought my art would lead me to architecture.
8. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, whom would you choose? Bill Clinton in a second. He is a rock star —truly one of America’s great assets.
10. What is your greatest strength? My ability to see, and feel, and be … creative. It’s like breathing to me and it is something I can’t turn off. It is at the core of who I am.
You Might Also Be Interested In