Learn more about the vice president, event strategy, StarCite; strategic meetings management blogger; and contributor to the new book, “Strategic Meetings Management Handbook: From Theory to Practice”
1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be? Budapest, one of the most picturesque and romantic cities in the world
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
3. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
I would be a veterinarian. I love animals.
4. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you?
John Cho for my funny side, and Chow Yun Fat for the dramatic side
5. What’s the best book you’ve read in the past year?
Clark Howard’s Living Large In Lean Times. His common sense and financial wisdom resonate with everyone.
6. Who inspires you?
Mother Teresa and anyone who lives life serving others
7. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, whom would you choose?
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
8. What is your favorite cause/charity?
Any charity that supports our military veterans. Also, animals. And the American Cancer Society
9. What do you do to stay healthy? I try to exercise five to six times a week, count my calories, and read the ingredient labels on all packaged foods.
10. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
Being a dad to a 118-pound male Akita forces you to pay attention to your personal life!
11. What is your greatest strength?
You Might Also Be Interested In