Bill Brownson, AVP, Meeting Management, John Hancock Financial Services, Boston
1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
On the island of Kaua'i, underneath a palm tree
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
All sorts of stuff: Tool, Pearl Jam, A Perfect Circle, Alice in Chains, Metallica, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, and, of course, Miley Cyrus (for my 6-year-old daughter)
3. What’s always in your refrigerator?
Different types of hot pepper sauces, salsa, and Samuel Adams
4. What is your favorite cause or charity?
Recently I have become more involved with the Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association as I recently lost my father to this devastating disease
5. What’s your top travel tip?
Don't travel ; )
I try to bring carry-on luggage whenever possible. Also, I can't travel anywhere without my noise-canceling headphones.
6. What is your favorite quote or saying?
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” —Theodore Roosevelt
7. Who inspires you?
My children, Abby and Gavin
8. What do you do to stay healthy?
Exercise regularly and stay away from the Double Down at KFC!