What is in this article?:
- How to Achieve ACCME Accreditation with Commendation
- Criterion 16: The provider operates in a manner that integrates CME into the process for improving professional practice.
- Criterion 17: The provider utilizes non-education strategies to enhance change as an adjunct to its activities/educational interventions (e.g., reminders, patient feedback).
- Criterion 19: The provider implements educational strategies to remove, overcome, or address barriers to physician change.
- Criterion 20: The provider builds bridges with other stakeholders through collaboration and cooperation.
- Criterion 21: The provider participates within an institutional or system framework for quality improvement.
- Criterion 22: The provider is positioned to influence the scope and content of activities/educational interventions.
Criterion 16: The provider operates in a manner that integrates CME into the process for improving professional practice.
➽ The ACCME produced the booklet and presentation, called “CME as a Bridge to Quality,” to encourage CME providers to demonstrate to their stakeholders how accredited CME supports improvements in physician practice and patient care.