Ninety percent of Pfizer’s Medical Education Group’s budget now will be allocated through a request-for-proposal process.
A newly reorganized Pfizer Medical Education Group will now rely on a request-for-proposal application model to allocate approximately 90 percent of its budget for medical education. The other 10 percent will be used to support traditional annual conferences. According to the MEG’s team lead Maureen Doyle-Scharff, MBA, FACME, CCMEP, the inefficiencies of the old model, which relied mainly on unsolicited grant requests, drove the need to develop the new, mostly RFP-based model. “Our old ...
Register for Complete Access (Valid Email Required)
By registering on MeetingsNet now, you'll not only gain access to Pfizer Eliminates Most Unsolicited Grants Under Med Ed Group Reorganization, you'll get exclusive access to a large archive of premium content.