Recreating the mood of turn-of-the-century New England, the resorts' warm and inviting setting is perfect for retreats, board meetings, and conferences, with the fine restaurants, shopping, and entertainment of Disney's BoardWalk and Epcot(r) just a stroll away.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 30 minutes or 25 miles from Orlando International Airport * taxis, shuttles available
* Where to Stay 1,217 guest rooms
* amenities--coffeemakers, minibars, safes, voice mail, modems, down pillows upon request
* Where to Meet 73,000-square-foot convention center * 21 meeting rooms, largest room holding 3,090 people banquet-style * 38,016 square feet of exhibit space * business center * booth-controlled audiovisual and lighting equipment, sound system, satellite up- and down-link capabilities * built-in registration desk
* Where to Play 4 Disney Theme Parks, three water parks, 99 holes of championship golf, full-service marina, state-of-the-art fitness center, professional-caliber sports coliseum, two waterfront nighttime entertainment districts, 32 tennis courts
* Where to Eat Yacht Club Galley, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Cape May Cafe
* What's Available for Groups private group parties and events at the 4 Disney Theme Parks, customized group tournaments at 5 Disney championship golf courses, and special Disney Institute seminars, behind-the-scenes tours, spouse programs.
* What's New Disney's Millennium Celebration at Epcot(r); Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith at Disney MGM Studios
* Tech Info in-room modem hookups, voice mail * state-of-the-art technology throughout the property
* Did You Know... The new DisneyQuest at Downtown Disney West Side is one of the few interactive venues available anywhere for group events.
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts Stats * 1700 Epcot Resorts Blvd.
* Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
* Phone: 407.828.3200
* Fax: 407.934.6692
* Web: www.disneymeetings.com
* Director of Sales: Patrick Ault, CHSP
* Director of Convention Services: Allyson Ludewig