Get to know the managing director of Site
1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
Camping with my family. If money were no object, we would do a world tour of the southern hemisphere, stopping in Argentina, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and so on. Of course, only sunshine and perfect days, please.
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
I just uploaded my father’s Johnny Cash collection for sentimental reasons.
3. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you want?
I would have the power of kinetic absorption—I could use it for good or just to burn calories and stay thin!
4. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
I would be a travel writer focused on cultural experiences and exchanges. We can never express enough appreciation for the things that are good in this world.
5. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you?
Angelina Jolie, because she already knows how to wear a business suit, bounce a baby on her hip, and travel around the world.
6. What’s the best book you read in the past year?
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie—I read a lot of great literary works that appeal to four- and six-year-olds every night at 8:30.
7. What’s your hidden talent?
8. Who inspires you?
My grandmother was a big inspiration. She had a kind heart, a positive attitude, and loved to travel. In her eighties, she taught art classes to senior citizens.
9. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, whom would you choose?
Osa Johnson, author of "I Married Adventure." She was a filmmaker, photographer, and pilot who traveled with her husband in the early 20th century to the South Pacific and Africa.
10. What do you do to stay healthy?
Put the fifth cookie back.