Meeting planners and incentive planners will attend the 2012 Motivation Show for meeting planning education
The annual Motivation Show will take place in Chicago on October 23 to 25, at McCormick Place West.
Among this year’s highlights:
• A packed schedule of education, endorsed by the Incentive Marketing Association, will feature a series of 60-minute professional seminars focused on employee loyalty, customer loyalty, sales motivation, and meeting and event management. More info
• The Forum, Business Results Through People (formerly the Forum for People Performance Management and Measurement) will sponsor its fifth-annual Think Tank the morning of October 24. According to Forum Managing Director Susan Peterson, this year’s symposium is being dubbed the “Think Differently Tank,” with a new, interactive format. This year’s theme: “Leading the Way: Your Role in Creating a People-First Enterprise.” More info
• Meeting Professionals International’s Chicago area chapter will hold a networking reception on October 24, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• The Incentive Marketing Association will host two days of 20-minute clinics, October 24 and 25, at its booth, on subjects ranging from “Why Cash Will Trash Your Corporate Culture” to “Ideas for Keeping Your Incentive Program Top of Mind with Your Participants.”More info
• The show will feature exhibits from more than 400 suppliers of merchandise, gift cards, and experiential awards. Exhibit hours are Wednesday, October 24, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Thursday, October 25, from 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. See who is exhibiting.