There's lots of staff movement going on at the Washington, D.C.-based American Society of Association Executives ever since Michael S. Olson, president and CEO, took over in August.
* Linda Chandler has joined ASAE as executive vice president. She replaces Jon Grove, CAE, who retired after 16 years to become an independent consultant and activefor the association management profession. Chandler joins from the National Association of Manufacturers, in Washington, D.C., where she served as senior vice president, finance and administration.
* Marsha Rhea, CAE, has been promoted to executive vice president and COO of ASAE Foundation. She had formerly served as vice president of the foundation.
* George Moffat has assumed the title of vice president of communications. He previously was vice president of publishing.
* Gary A. LaBranche, CAE, is now vice president of professional development. He had been vice president of education and convention services.
* Toni Crouch has been named director of education. She joins from the Character Education Partnership in Washington, D.C., where she served as associate executive director.