It's summer and it's time for some fun.
With so many new and expanded convention centers in second- and third-tier cities debuting around the country,magazine wants to recognize the emergence of these destinations as top players in today's convention and marketplace. So we've launched the Kudos Awards, and we want your participation! We've created 10 fun categories in which you can cast a vote for the second-tier city of your choice. Here's a sample of the categories.
In your opinion, which second- or third-tier city has the:
- Best attendee-building CVB service
- Most innovative convention center design
- Coolest restaurant for dine-arounds
- Most unusual special-event venue
- Easiest airport to get into and out of
- Trendiest convention center tech feature/service
- Most fun downtown after dark
- Best convention center food
- Best “undiscovered” art or cultural museum
- Best attractions for kids
All you have to do to participate is go to this Web site and take a minute to fill out the short survey:
Read about winners in the October issue of Association Meetings.