Kansas City, Mo.
LEADERSHIP: Dan Nilsen, CEO; Michelle McSpadden, CMM, president and COO
TOP CUSTOMER MARKETS: pharmaceutical, telecommunications
AT A GLANCE: Over the past year, Bishop-McCann has acquired seven new corporate meeting clients from a range of industries, including automotive, manufacturing, financial, and pharmaceutical, and increased the company headcount by five. A new Bishop-McCann office in Minneapolis joins locations in Kansas City, Mo. (headquarters), San Francisco (expanded this year), Chicago, and Philadelphia.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- Corporate meetings in 2012: 242
- Incentive travel programs in 2012: 6
- Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside the U.S.: 11%
- Room nights booked for meetings and incentives: 59,723
- Revenue from planning and executing meetings and incentives: 93%
- Full-time employees: 61