Enterprise Events Group Inc.
San Rafael, Calif.
LEADERSHIP: Richard Calcaterra, officer; Matthew Gillam, officer
TOP CUSTOMER MARKETS: pharmaceutical, computers/software/electronics
AT A GLANCE: Enterprise Events Group’s cloud-based registration and event management software has completed its pilot programs, and the company is now migrating all clients to the platform. The company reports that it has diversified its customer portfolio in the past year, with new business in the automotive, retail, and energy sectors.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- Corporate meetings in 2012:116
- Incentive travel programs in2012:26
- Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside the U.S.:24%
- Room nights booked for meetings and incentives:186,000
- Revenue from planning and executing meetings and incentives:95%
- Full-time employees:105