Global Meetings & Incentives
Jersey City, N.J.
LEADERSHIP: Eli Sananes, president; Gudrun Echterhoff, vice president, meeting operations
TOP CUSTOMER MARKETS: pharmaceutical, healthcare/medical, manufacturing
AT A GLANCE: Read about the company’s fast-paced growth.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- Corporate meetings in 2012:248
- Incentive travel programs in2012:4
- Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside the U.S.:2.5%
- Room nights booked for meetings and incentives:36,720
- Revenue from planning and executing meetings and incentives:94%
- Full-time employees:13