Meeting Professionals International has announced the slate of new and returning members for its 2014-2015 International Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
New candidates begin their terms July 1 if approved by MPI membership.
The slate of officers for the Executive Committee:
• Chairwoman Elect: Fiona Pelham, managing director, Sustainable Events Ltd and Positive Impact, Manchester, U.K.
• Vice Chairman of Finance: Darren Temple, CTA, chief sales officer, Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau, Dallas
• Vice Chairman: Brian Stevens, president and CEO, ConferenceDirect, Los Angeles
• Vice Chairwoman: Erin Tench, CMP, CMM, associate director of special events, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa.
Nominees for the Board of Directors (three-year terms):
• Angie Duncan, CMP, CMM, global accounts director, BCD M&I, Indianapolis, Ind.
• Michael Massari, senior vice president of meeting sales and operations, Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas
• Ken Sanders, president, Freeman Audio Visual Solutions, Anaheim, Calif.
• Marti Winer, vice president, communications and event services, Wyndham Hotel Group, Parsippany, N.J.
Nominees for the Board of Directors (one-year terms):
• Annette Gregg, CMP, CMM, vice president, conferences, LPL Financial, San Diego (to fill unexpired portion of Allison Kinsley’s Board term)
• Anne Hamilton, vice president, resort sales and services, Disney Destinations, Lake Buena Vista, Fla. (to fill unexpired portion of Fiona Pelham’s Board term)
• Allison Kinsley, CMP, CMM, chief meeting architect, Kinsley Meetings, Littleton, Colo. (to fill unexpired portion of Darren Temple’s Board term)
Returning Executive Committee and Board members:
• Chairman Kevin Kirby, principal, The Kirby Consulting Group LLC, Orlando, Fla.
• Immediate Past Chairman Michael Dominguez, senior vice president of sales, MGM Resorts International, Las Vegas
• Amanda Armstrong, CMP, corporate travel and meetings manager, Enterprise Holdings Inc., St. Louis, Mo.
• Krzysztof Celuch, CMM, CITE, vice dean, Vistula University, and manager, Poland Convention Bureau, Polish Tourist Organization, Warsaw, Poland
•Gerrit Jessen, CMP, CMM, regional managing director, Germany, Austria, and Czech Republic, MCI Deutschland GmbH, Berlin, Germany
• Audra Narikawa, CMP, vice president, senior manager, travel and meetings, Capital Group, Los Angeles
• Alisa Peters, CMP, CMM, national account manager, Experient Inc., Chicago
Find more on the nominating process at MPI’s Web site.