One of the finest meeting facilities in Mexico has just been completed at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun. The resort's new on-site, state-of-the-art conference center accommodates more than 2,500 people and is just a short stroll down the beach from the hotel.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 10 minutes or seven miles from Cancun International Airport * taxis available
* Where to Stay 2,043 guest rooms, 50 suites * every room with ocean view and balcony, double Jacuzzi, hair dryers, minibars, coffeemakers, central air conditions, purified water, safes, direct dial telephones
* Where to Play on siteeight lighted tennis courts, complete gym, scuba lessons in special dive pool, billiards, four swimming pools, boats, basketball and beach volleyball courts, cooking lessons, bicycling, beach * off sitenumerous water sports, Mayan ruins, shopping, tours
* Where to Eat seven restaurants on site * five snack bars * Mexican, Asian, international, Italian, Polynesian, steakhouse, fast food * 10 lounges/bars * live music nightly
* Where to Meet six meeting rooms * largest room holds 3,000 people theater-style or 2,000 banquet-style * 38,000 total square feet of exhibit space * all-inclusive group rates for meals, drinks, non-motorized water sports, and tours * can accommodate groups up to 5,000 people
* What's Available for Groups beach- and Mexican-themed group events * theme nights * with a stay of three or more nights, free group tours to Mayan ruins, including Tulum, as well as Xpu-Ha nature preserve
* Did You Know... The resort also specializes in incentive trips.
Moon Palace Resort Stats Km. 340 Carr. Chetumal Cancun Q. Roo 77500 Mexico Phone: 52 98 81 60 00, 888.737.4986 Fax: 52 98 81 60 01 Web: www.palaceresorts.com
Director of Sales: David Schwartz Convention Service Manager: Angelica Perez