Steeped in Southern charm, yet strikingly contemporary in facilities and services, the Opryland Hotel is the largest combined hotel and convention center in the world. It features 30 retail shops, 10 restaurants, five lounges, and nine acres of beautiful gardens.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 10 minutes or seven miles from Nashville International Airport * coaches depart every 30 minutes
* Where to Stay 2,884 rooms, 220 suites * views of gardens and waterfalls, voice mail, fax/modem hook ups, additional telephone lines available
* Where to Play on sitefitness center, 18-hole championship golf course, three pools, General Jackson Showboat, Grand Ole Opry * off siteWildhorse Saloon, Ryman Auditorium
* Where to Eat 15 food and beverage outlets, multiple-facility food court * contemporary and regional cuisine, steakhouse, New Orleans-style cuisine, fine Italian * lounges
* Where to Meet 85 meeting rooms * largest room seats 6,400 people theater-style or 4,560 banquet-style * 600,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space * ideal for groups from 10 to 10,000 * full audiovisual department * amphitheater
* What's Available for Groups Grand Ole Opry tours, downtown tour, stars' homes, theme parties
* What's New adding Las Salsa Fresh Mexican Restaurant to the Attractions Level
* Tech Info in-room voice mail, fax/modem hook ups in room * ISDN lines, fiber-optics, Web connectivity
* Did You Know... The entire hotel is beneath glass and has more than nine acres of indoor tropical gardens.
Opryland Hotel Stats
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Phone: 615.889.1000, 888.976.2000
VP of National Sales: Kent Wasmuth
Convention Services Director: Brian Findley