1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
With my husband in an over-water bungalow on a Bora Bora
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
An eclectic mix of smooth jazz, Jimmy Buffet, and artists from the 70s and 80s
3. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you?
Sandra Bullock. She is so down to earth.
4. What’s the best book you’ve read in the past year?
Although it is old, I just read Pillars for the Earth, by Ken Follett. I found it highly interesting.
5. What’s your hidden talent?
I am afraid it’s still hidden!
6. Who inspires you?
Wounded war veterans who come back and participate in sports
they thought they never would be able to do again.
7. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, whom would you choose?
Bill & Melinda Gates in association with their foundation
8. What is your favorite cause/charity?
Stand Down, an annual event that supports homeless veterans in San Diego
9. What is your greatest strength?
I am very practical.
10. If you could go back in time, what would you change about your life?
Spend more with friends and family when I was in the
corporate world. I typically put work before personal life,
and in retrospect, that was a bad call.
11. What is your favorite quote?
“You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”—Wayne Gretsky
You Might Also Be Interested In
See Betsy's columns on here.