1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be? Brownsburg, Indiana (that’s my home, but I work in Cambridge, Mass., as associate director, corporate meetings and conventions, Millennium Pharmaceuticals)
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
ELO (Electric Light Orchestra)
3. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
I would be a philanthropist.
4. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you?
Tom Hanks, because my wife likes him.
5. What’s your hidden talent?
6. Who inspires you?
7. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, whom would you choose?
One of the Apostles. It would be amazing to see what they experienced.
8. What is your favorite cause/charity?
It’s called the Four Diamonds Fund, a charitable organization for children with cancer (and their families) who are being treated at Penn State Medical Center in Hershey. I was involved in a student-run event throughout college that supported this cause.
9. What do you do to stay healthy?
I drink wine (not enough, though!).
10. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
I keep an apartment in Cambridge, where I work, so my family isn’t exposed to it all.
11. If you could go back in time, what would you change about your life?
I would have learned better study habits and worked harder in school.
12. What is your favorite quote?
“Leadership is the art of working your way out of a job.”—Paul Bridle
You Might Also Be Interested In