Kim Boriin, CMP, event The Green Boriin blogspecialist, Guardian Investor Services LLC, New York, N.Y., author of
1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
Tahiti is heaven on earth!
2. What's playing on your iPod?
Classical if I am working, and the greatest disco hits if I am working out.
3. If you could be a superhero, what super power would you want?
Well, of course, The Green Boriin, naturally!
4. It's time for a second career, what do you choose?
I have been a dancer/choreographer and a chef/restaurant consultant, so I am very content with my third career.
5. When your life story is made into a movie, who should they cast as you?
Hugh Jackman for the early years and Jack Nicholson for the stories yet to come
6. What's the best book you read in the past year?
“Ecological Intelligence,” by Daniel Goleman
7. What's your hidden talent?
I am a trophy-winning sailor of the X-Class boats.
8. Who inspires you?
Everyone—we all have our struggles and it's everyone's light that inspires me.
9. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, who would you choose?
Neil Armstrong during his week on the moon
10. What is your favorite cause/charity?
PBS Television. Its journalism and support of the arts is awe-inspiring.
11. What do you do to stay healthy?
Prepare a lot of home-cooked, seasonal meals from our rooftop organic garden.
12. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
By constantly searching for the inspiration and challenge that will hold my focus and bring greater results to business and pleasure
13. What is your greatest strength?
14. If you could go back in time, what would you change about your life?
Nothing! I focus on what I can change not what I cannot. The present is precious!
For more on Kim, see:
The Green Boriin
This recent interview with Financial & Insurance Meetings