1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
Sitting at Les Deux Magot in Paris debating existentialism with Sartre, Camus, and de Beauvoir
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
John Coltrane, Irvin Mayfield, Thelonious Monk, James Booker, Nikki Yanofsky, Black Eyed Peas, Amy Winehouse
3. If you could be a superhero, what super power would you want?
4. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
I would like to try my hand as an author and a university professor.
5. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you?
George Clooney, of course. (I wish, huh?)
6. What’s the best book you’ve read in the past year?
The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk and The Origins of Political Order by Francis Fukuyama.
7. Who inspires you?
Everyone who thinks beyond boundaries and is unfettered by constrictive ideology.
8. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, whom would you choose?
Thomas Jefferson or Plato
9. What is your favorite cause/charity?
10. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
Are you kidding? Does that exist? Actually, I sleep less and involve my wife in industry functions. I also like travel for pleasure, not just business.
11. What is your greatest strength?
Passion and irrepressible optimism.