Created with a European-style,
elegant feel and set on 1,500 forested acres high in the North Carolina foothills, Grandover has been designed to function as a first class conference resort, with
meeting rooms to suit every need, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 25 minutes or 17 miles from Newport Piedmont Triad International Airport * car rental, limousine available
* Where to Stay 247 guest rooms and suites * coffeemakers, irons and ironing boards, hair dryers, dual-line telephones with voice mail, computer data ports, Internet access
* Where to Play, on site-- 2 18-hole championship golf courses, spa facilities, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, 4 tennis courts, 2 racquetball courts * off site-- shopping, professional sports, cultural events, historical sites, the North Carolina Zoo
* Where to Eat 2 restaurants on site * traditional, continental, light fare * 2 lounges, snack bars
* Where to Meet 29 meeting rooms * largest room seats 1,000 people banquet-style * 13,500 square feet of exhibit space * 45,000 square feet of function space * ideal for groups up to 200 * full audiovisual department * meeting coordinators * business center * 87-seat amphitheater * cutting-edge technology
* What's Available for Groups theme parties * off-property tours
* What's New the resort will open a 13,500-square-foot ballroom and 10,000-square-foot spa
* Tech Info in-room voice mail, modem hookups * videoconferencing, Internet work stations, touch-panel controls, automated audio and video routing, high bandwidth Internet data lines, Ethernet network support, cutting-edge projection system
* Did You Know... An attendee can plug into the Internet from any one of Grandover's 29 meeting rooms, any guest room, or in the registration area.
Grandover Resort & Conference Center Stats * One Thousand Club Rd.
* Greensboro, NC 27407
* Phone: 336.294.1800, 800.472.6301
* Fax: 336.851.9499
* Web: www.grandover.com
* Director of Sales and: Jerry Lotich
* Director of Convention Services: