1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
Bhutan—the world’s most beautiful and mystical place
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
Anoushka Shankar, “Breathing Under Water”
3. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
Micro-lending to women in need
4. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you?
5. What’s the best book you read in the past year?
The Translator, by Daoud Hari
6. What’s your hidden talent?
7. Who inspires you?
Jeannette, my 93-year-old mother
8. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, whom would you choose?
Audrey Hepburn while filming “Roman Holiday”
(I want to ride that Vespa!)
9. What is your favorite cause/charity?
Animal rescue and well-being (the American Humane Association)
10. What do you do to stay healthy?
Competitive rowing (sculling)
11. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
Having a great husband who reminds me to
12. What is your greatest strength?
Turning obstacles into opportunities
13. What’s your favorite quote?
“I have never knowingly made an uncontroversial speech.”—Margaret Thatcher
Landry and Kling Launch SeaSite, a Ship-Search Site