Cayman Islands Planners searching for a relaxing and memorable meeting site far from corporate high-rises, airports, and urban bustle will find the Cayman Islands a true "getaway" meeting and incentive destination. Famed for its scuba diving, sport fishing, and Grand Cayman's magnificent Seven Mile Beach, the islands also offer a wealth of meeting services and facilities.
Island Info * VITAL STATISTICS about an hour by plane from Miami * three islands: Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, and Grand Cayman, the largest and most populated * average temperatures from 75 degrees Fahrenheit in winter to 85 in summer * official language, English * U.S. currency widely accepted
* RECENT DEVELOPMENTS 53 luxurious beachfront suites, full-service beauty spa, golf, up to 6,000 square feet of meeting space added to Hyatt Regency * Marriott's and Westin's full conference and meeting facilities located on Seven Mile Beach
* MEETING VENUES largest meeting venues, including the Hyatt Regency, Marriott Beach Resort, the Westin Casuarina located on Grand Cayman's Seven Mile Beach * business services, professional meeting managers and staffs, deluxe meeting space at large venues * alternative meeting space in a relaxed atmosphere for smaller groups at venues such as Little Cayman Beach Resort on Little Cayman
* RECREATION/SIGHTS TO SEE Cayman's legendary diving, with more than 200 dive sites, including Stingray City, the wreck of the Oro Verde, the famed Cayman Wall * Atlantis Submarine Tour, Botanic Park, Pedro St. James historic site, bird watching, sunset cruises, golf
* SPECIAL EVENTS & THEME PARTIES "Pirates of the Caribbean," other themed events * formal galas, banquets * easily customized menus, sophisticated food and beverage operations
* RECREATION sport fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, learn-to-dive programs, other water sports * golf and tennis tournaments, ocean kayaking and fishing events as idealopportunities * historic charm, great dining, duty-free shopping in George Town