The Villas of Grand Cypress offers meeting attendees something that's rare in Orlando--peace and privacy. A specialty of the Villas is group recreational functions, whether for groups as large as 250 people or as small as 16.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 30 minutes or 20 miles to Orlando International Airport * town cars cost $45 one way
* Where to Stay 146 guest rooms, suites, villas * twice-daily housekeeping, minibars, newspaper delivery, VCRs, 24-hour room service
* Where to Play on site45 holes of championship golf, golf instruction, horseback riding, tennis, swimming pool, jogging trails, in-room massages * off siteWalt Disney World attractions, SeaWorld, Universal Studios
* Where to Eat seven eating facilities on site * gourmet fine dining, casual American * lounges
* Where to Meet three meeting rooms * largest room seats 220 people theater-style or 200 banquet-style * 7,000 square feet of exhibit space * ideal for groups from 10 to 250 * on-site conference service professionals * audiovisual facilities
* What's Available for Groups specially designed golf tournaments, golf clinics or schools, dinner functions at the equestrian center, massages
* Tech Info audiovisual professional on site, voice mail in rooms
* Did You Know... Jack Nicklaus designed the resort's 45 hold of golf. The nine-hole pitch and putt (lit for night play) makes a fun evening diversion.
The Villas of Grand Cypress Stats One North Jacaranda
Orlando, FL 32836
Phone: 407.239.4700, 800.835.7377
Director of Sales: Mark Cox
Director of Convention Services: Billy Singleton, Jr.