1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
In the water off of Byron Bay, Australia
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
Alternative music: Social Distortion
3. If you could be a superhero, who would you be?
The Flash. You need to move really fast in today’s world and it’s not going to slow down.
4. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
Film producer. I love to create and share stories.
5. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you?
6. What’s the best book you read in the past year?
That Used to Be Us by Thomas Friedman and Michael Mandelbaum. It’s an incredible call to action for leadership that we need to pay attention to.
7. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, whom would you choose?
John Lennon. He changed the world more than we’ll ever know.
8. What is your favorite cause/charity?
The Polycystic Kidney Disease Foundation. My youngest daughter,
along with 600,000 Americans, suffers from the disease.
9. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
I suck at that. Fortunately I have two incredible daughters who aren’t shy about telling me to get a real life.
10. If you could go back in time, what would you change about your life?
I think I probably would have forced myself to learn to play the piano.
11. What is your favorite quote?
Mark Twain: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”
You Might Also Be Interested In