Shipping may seem like a no-brainer compared to other responsibilities when meeting beyond borders. But actually, there's a lot to it, and messing up can have big consequences. One lost or late package or exhibit could spoil your event. Here is your cheat sheet for getting a grip on shipping: An international freight forwarder will transport your shipment from one of its consolidation points in the United States to the airport or seaport (some will also transfer shipments from your ...

Register for Complete Access (Valid Email Required)

By registering on MeetingsNet now, you'll not only unlock thePrinter-friendly, you'll also gain access to exclusive premium content.

Already registered? here.