Located at the foot of the Colorado Rockies, the grand dame of mountain resorts is an enviable choice for meetings and conventions. The 3,000-acre resort/conference center features more than 110,00 square feet of flexible meeting space, nine restaurants and lounges, three golf courses, a full-service spa, and numerous recreational activities.
* Where We Are 15 to 20 minutes or 12 miles from Colorado Springs Airport * Broadmoor transportation, plus shuttle, van, bus, sedan, limo
* Where to Stay 700 guest rooms, 109 suites
* amenities--period furniture in rooms, hair dryers, multiple telephones, minibar, luxurious appointments
* Where to Meet conference center on site, 46 meeting rooms * 110,000 total square feet of function space * largest room seats 3,000 people * 12,000-square-foot divisible ballroom, plus additional ballrooms * business center, full audiovisual department
* Where to Play on site--3 championship golf courses, 12 tennis courts, full-service spa, paddle boating, fitness center with aerobics, walking, jogging, 4 swimming pools * off site--fly fishing, hot-air ballooning, hiking, biking, white-water rafting
* Where to Eat 9 restaurants on site * contemporary French, Colorado game-inspired, steak and chop house with wood-burning grill
* What's Available for Groups adventure-based team training at Action Learning Center * Destination Services of Colorado (special event planners)
* What's New full-service business center * $14.5 million public space and group function space refurbishment and addition * outdoor themed entertainment and cooking lodge begins construction
* Tech Info high-tech conference rooms and boardrooms, full-service audiovisual company
* Did You Know... The beautiful Rocky Mountain setting complements the year-round golf and other outdoor recreational opportunities.
Stats One Lake Avenue Colorado Springs, CO 80906 Phone: 719.634.7711; 800.634.7711 www.broadmoor.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org President and CEO: Steve Bartolin Jr. Director of Sales: Perry Goodbar Vice President of Marketing: Dennis Lesko