1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
I would love to see the planet from space one day… But having a young family, time at a beach house with them having fun, being carefree, and laughing together is my preference right now.
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
I am really enjoying Katie Melua. I tend to go for the more relaxed, jazzy artists and also like to support local South African music. There is a great band called Freshly Ground if you want to listen to something new.
3. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you want?
Being Spiderman would impress my boys wildly.
4. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
I think being a pro golfer would be amazing if I had the talent. Pity about that.
5. What’s the best book you’ve read in the past year?
The E Myth. It’s an essential read for any entrepreneur.
6. What’s your hidden talent?
I’m a good listener.
7. Who inspires you?
Both ordinary people who do extraordinary things and great moral leaders, such as Gandhi and Mandela.
8. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, whom would you choose?
One of Jesus’ disciples
9. What is your favorite cause/charity?
Impelo (meaning “life”). It’s a foster home development where my church community built two awesome homes for AIDS orphans.
10. What do you do to stay healthy?
I try to eat healthy, play golf, and do the occasional gym workout.