One of the finest meeting facilities in Mexico has just been completed at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun. The resort's new on-site, state-of-the-art conference center accommodates more than 2,500 people and is just a short stroll down the beach from the hotel.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 10 minutes or seven miles from Cancun International Airport * taxis available
* Where to Stay 2,043 guest rooms, 50 suites, all with ocean view and balcony, double Jacuzzi, hair dryers, minibars, coffeemakers, central air conditioning, purified water, safes, direct-dial telephones
* Where to Meet 29 meeting rooms, largest holding 3,000 people theater-style or 2,000 banquet-style * 50,000 total square feet of exhibit space * all-inclusive group rates for meals, drinks, non-motorized water sports, and other activities * can accommodate groups up to 2,500 people
* Where to Play on site--8 lighted tennis courts, complete gym, scuba lessons in special dive pool, 4 swimming pools, boats, billiards, basketball and beach volleyball courts, cooking lessons, bicycling, beach activities, Jack Nicklaus golf course opens summer 2001 * off site--numerous water sports, Mayan ruins, shopping, tours
* Where to Eat 9 restaurants on site * 5 snack bars * Mexican, Asian, international, Italian, Polynesian, steakhouse, fast food * 10 lounges/bars * live music nightly * disco
* What's Available for Groups beach and themed group events * theme nights * business center * in-house destination company
* Did You Know... The resort also specializes in incentive trips.
Moon Palace Resort Stats * Km. 340 Carr. Chetumal
Cancun Q. Roo 77500 Mexico
Phone: 52 98 81 60 00, 888.737.4986
Fax: 52 98 81 60 01
* Director of Sales: David Schwartz
Convention Service Manager: Angelica Perez