Drinking Water Most hotel zone venues have safe drinking water (hotels will indicate this in the rooms). If visitors stray from the beaten path or have delicate stomachs, bottled water is advisable. Documentation U.S. visitors need a tourist card to enter and leave Mexico. A valid passport or birth certificate for proof of citizenship is also useful. Travelers from other countries may need a visa. Currency Mexican peso. The rate of exchange against the U.S. dollar fluctuates. Tipping ...

Register for Complete Access (Valid Email Required)

By registering on MeetingsNet now, you'll not only unlock thePrinter-friendly, you'll also gain access to exclusive premium content.

Already registered? here.