Set in the Colorado Rockies, the resort offers a complete conference environment, featuring diverse meeting rooms, a professional staff of conference coordinators, a full-service business center and media center, as well as an array of recreational amenities.
Fast Facts * Where We Are 15 minutes from Colorado Springs Airport * complimentary transfers
* Where to Stay 316 guest rooms * amenities--voice mail, data ports, two-line phones, in-room movies, robes
* Where to Meet 38 meeting rooms, the largest room seating 800 people theater-style * ideal group size ranges from 10 to 800 * 100-seat amphitheater * business service center * media center
* Where to Play Pete Dye designed 18 hole golf course, 18 tennis courts (6 indoor, 2 clay), 4 swimming pools, squash courts, racquetball courts, health spa, 40-acre lake
* Where to Eat Mountain View Dining Room, fine dining, casual atmosphere
* What's Available for Groups Experiential Training Center, a high-impactand leadership development program, on-site rope course
* What's New refurbishment of Mountain View Dining Room, new wall covering, chairs, carpeting
* Tech Info high-tech conference rooms, 3M Polycom videoconferencing system
* Did You Know... Cheyenne Mountain is a 5-time Merit & Distinction award winner.
Cheyenne Mountain Conference Resort Stats * 3225 Broadmoor Valley Road
* Colorado Springs, CO 80906
* Phone: 719.538.4000; 800.588.6531
* Fax: 719.540.5779
* Director of Marketing: Scott Spurlock
* Director of Sales: Stacey Bullock