Corporate Meetings & Incentives is looking for nominations for its annual "Changemakers" report, which will be featured in the June issue: 20 meeting managers who have gained visibility among senior management in their companies by initiatingprograms and thereby maximizing savings. We call them Changemakers for their ability to create positive change—both in their careers and in their industries. These are people who have elevated the meetings role beyond logistics to focus on strategy and , and ultimately have reached beyond their four walls to influence the profession as educators, mentors, and leaders.
Sound like someone you know? Then e-mail a paragraph on why you think they should make the list to Barbara Scofidio at email@example.com by April 1.
This year's Changemakers Advisory Board includes some of the top leaders in the industry:
- LouAnn Cashill, CMP, CMM, meeting services manager, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc.;
- Joan Eisenstodt, chief strategist, Eisenstodt Assocs. LLC;
- Tamara Gordon, chairwoman, NBTA's Groups and Meetings Committee;
- Kari Kesler, chief strategist, KK Strategic Solutions; and
- Todd Zint, CMP, CMM, vice president, meetings and , National Financial Partners.