10. When packing clothes for a sleepover, has a list of what coordinates with what.
9. Practices different room set-ups with stuffed animals.
8. Has a powerpoint presentation called "Ways to Organize Your Toy Chest."
7. Insists on being in a room that is near the elevator.
6. Rearranges the tables and chairs in the classroom every day.
5. Has different color folders for every state on the family vacation.
4. Knows where the emergency exits are at kindergarten.
3. Teacher writes "very detail oriented and organized" on nursery school report card.
2. Can watch Sesame Street, talk on Barbie phone, and type on computer at the same time.
1. Categorizes all videotapes and books by both subject and author (on spreadsheet, of course)
Credit for this list goes to the creative members of the MIMlist listserve at www.mim.com.
Hear a good meeting-related joke or story? Share the wealth—e-mail it to Just for Fun.