1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
Fiji comes to mind. …
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
Air Supply, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Coldplay, Daughtry, Janis Joplin—a little bit of everything
3. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you want?
I would want to fly. Rush hour would be a snap!
4. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
I would definitely be the person that travels from resort to resort to test out the amenities! How’s the food? Is the spa suitable? Plenty of activities to do? I’m your girl!
5. When your life story is made into a movie, whom should they cast as you?
6. What’s the best book you read in the past year?
I know it would be best if I said Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. It’s a great book. But I’m obsessed with Karen Rose mysteries right now. I recently started reading them from the first book and I can’t stop. It’s an easy read, especially with a hectic travel schedule.
7. Who inspires you?
My dad. He came to the United States knowing only my mom and has built his business and reputation from scratch. It takes a very strong and dedicated person to do that.
8. What is your favorite cause/charity?
I am involved in the Junior League of Fort Worth. Through that organization, I have had the opportunity towith several local charities. It’s really a fantastic organization.
9. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
I make sure I get to the gym at least twice during the week and once on the weekend. I try to remember there will always be something in my inbox, even if I stay an extra hour.
10. What is your greatest strength?
Finding the humor in any situation.