1. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
Traveling the Greek Isles, eating Greek food
2. What’s playing on your iPod?
Jackson Browne, “Dancer”
3. If you could be a superhero, what super power would you want?
The power to read minds (I’m kinda close now)
4. It’s time for a second career, what do you choose?
Selling philosophy for $5 a hit in Costa Rica
5. When your life story is made into a movie, who should they cast as you?
Some wonderful unknown actress, who becomes wildly famous because of the part
6. What’s your hidden talent?
I make fabulous fondant cakes.
7. Who inspires you?
Those I think I don’t like
8. If you could trade places with anyone (living or from history) for a week, who would you choose?
Einstein: I looove smart.
9. What is your favorite cause/charity?
Cancer—it’s close to home.
10. What do you do to stay healthy?
I walk four miles a day with my dog, Master Yogi, I do yoga, drink lots of water and good wine, and have lots of laughs.
11. How do you strike a balance between work and your personal life?
It’s not negotiable! I’m not my work. I make a list every day, and when the list is completed, I’m done for the day.
12. What is your greatest strength?
13. What is your favorite quote?
“Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.”
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN